Co-Founder of "CATI" (The Computer and Telecommunications Initiative of Rockland, Inc.), Margery has applied her marketing, product and project management, operations and communications experience gained from the healthcare industry to benefit our organization, its website and ultimately our Rockland County community.
Margery has been instrumental in:
- Organizing early community meetings which identified the need for a community Website.
- Co-founding the 501(c)(3) organization and helping to establish the Board of Directors.
- Proposing a Website solution and site structure.
- Leading the Board in naming the organization and its website.
- Directing the branding of the website.
- Developing the programming for and the execution of conferences on topics such as CRM and Internet Security.
- Leading the charge to develop content for the website.
- Virtually managing the Website, working with a key crew of talented Website designers and developers.